Life Options Pittsburgh is a single source of professionals, specialists, and advocates who serve the needs of the boomer/senior community. Through education, outreach, building awareness, and providing appropriate solutions, the group promotes a strategic, proactive, common-sense approach to understanding what lies ahead as we age. We operate on the premise from a quote from Rosalynn Carter. There are only four types of people in the world…… - those who have been caregivers, - those who currently are caregivers, - those who will be caregivers, - those who will need caregivers.”
- Member Partner Meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month, 9:30 to 11:00 a.m.
- The Gardens of Lincoln Court 249 Lincoln Hwy., North Versailles, PA 15137
- 3rd ANNUAL HEALTHY AGING EXPO, SATURDAY NOV. 11, 2017 10AM - 4PM - Flyer
- MONROEVILLE MALL (UPPER LEVEL) Click here for directions
Our Member Partners are available for health/senior fairs and events or speaking engagements as well as panel discussions that can provide information and Q & A in a more traditional, educational format.
- Other Resources Available: Pittsburgh Caregiver & Senior Connection – Caregivers, Elders and Seniors of Pittsburgh - THIS GROUP IS FOR YOU! Caregiver and Senior Connection is all about YOU and all FOR YOU. Our calendar will be filled with around town events that help support caregivers and seniors in Pittsburgh and surrounding area. Our mission is to support you with a wealth of knowledge and opportunities in the form of events listed on our calendar which will be offered by various providers in the Pittsburgh area. If you hear of an event around town, please let us know.
Join us at: http://www.meetup.com/caregiverconnection/